Here is just a few of the things to do when you are not spending time underwater.
- Mseni Lodge restaurant and Bar - Mseni Lodge
- Coral Divers Bar - Coral Divers dive camp
- Smugglers Cove a.k.a. Maak ‘n Jol - Next to Sodwana bay lodge
- Captain Lee’s Restaurant
- The Leatherback Restaurant and Bar - Sodwana Bay Lodge
- On the main beach - Tide pools on the main beach
- Adlam’s Reef - 10 km south of Jesser Point. Access with 4x4 from main beach at low tide.
- Mabibi - North of Jesser Point. Access with 4x4 from the main beach at low tide. Permit needs to be obtained from parks board as only 20 cars per day are allowed access.
- Various fishing charters operate from Sodwana Bay specialising in deep sea fishing.
- Fishing can also be done from the main beach.
- Micro lights
- Quad bikes trips
- Turtle tours
- Game Drives
For more information contact Mseni Lodge at firstname.lastname@example.org